5 Reasons You Should Be Using Pinterest
With social media becoming increasingly important in the business world, a site like Pinterest should not be overlooked by any practice. Pinterest allows you to create boards, in which you can “pin” various images; others can also “repin” one of your images to one of their own boards, and then more people can “repin” from them, etc. The website is very clean and organized, and is gradually becoming a very popular medium of social media. Pinterest is great when you are trying to sell a product or service, and here are a few reasons why.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Pinterest
- Visuals. The fact that this site relies on images is very helpful; people are drawn in by visuals, as they are simple and attractive to the eye. You can use images to showcase your office, share before and after pictures, illustrate the steps for certain treatments, and more. Users will be more likely to click on a picture than a block of text, and this is a simple and easy way to connect with potential customers.
- Traffic. Pinterest has only been around for a few years, but it is already used by almost 50 million people. If it continues growing at its current rate, it could become one of the most popular platforms for social media. This means this site can help you greatly expand your audience and social media presence.
- Links. Every pin on Pinterest links back to the source, meaning the site allows you to connect your images back to your own website. Recently, Pinterest has also launched its Rich Pins, which are pins more suited to the needs of films, recipes, and products. These new pins will allow you to show the details of a product, such as its pricing and availability.
- Engagement. Pinterest provides you with another way to engage with your audience, making their experience more personal. You can repin, comment, reply, and more on this site to reduce the distance between you and your potential patients.
- Easy to find. Pinterest, unlike many other social media sites, is based on visuals and searches. Sites like Facebook tend to put much more focus on individual profiles, while this website is centered more on an image-based search experience more suited to your needs.
Social Media Management for the Medical Profession
Too busy to manage your social media needs? Let MedNet help! We can plan an organized and effective social media strategy to get potential clients interested in your services! Contact a MedNet Representative to learn more.