Growing Your Business with Twitter Ads
Despite Twitter being one of the largest social networks around -- there are currently over 550,000,000 active users, with an estimated 135,000 new users signing up each day -- it can sometimes be hard to find a following. With so many active users, many find it tough to differentiate themselves from similar businesses or practices. Even if you're posting interesting, relevant content on timely basis, your account may not be gaining the traction you want it to. Luckily, there is a solution. Twitter ads are specifically designed to help your account stand out from the crowd get you noticed by potential clients or patients. So what exactly are Twitter ads, and how can they be effectively utilized to grow your business? Let's take a deeper look into this ever-growing trend to help you maximize its potential.
There are two forms of Twitter ads currently available to users -- promoted tweets, and promoted accounts. The former lets you to promote any one of your tweets, allowing it to be seen by people who aren't already following you. This is a great way to spread the word about new procedures, specials you're offering, or anything that can get people interested in your practice. Here are some important things to know about Twitter's promoted tweets function.
- They're still regular tweets. While they are clearly labeled as promoted tweets, they function in the same way as those that aren't promoted. Users can retweet, favorite, and respond to them just like they would any of your other tweets, but they have the benefit of appearing in the feeds of a wider ranger of users.
- You only pay for the users you engage. One of the most interesting things about promoted tweets is that you only pay for engaged users -- meaning the users who click on the tweet, reply to it, retweet it to their followers, favorite it, or follow your account. This way, you're not spending money on users who aren't interested in what you're offering.
- They're highly targeted. You have the power to choose who you want to see your tweet! You can target your tweets based on location, device used to access Twitter, gender, keywords, interests, and more.
For those who don't want to highlight a single tweet but rather their account as a whole, Twitter's promoted account function is likely the choice for you. Promoted accounts sit on the left-hand side of the page, in Twitter's "Who to Follow" section. This function suggests accounts to users who may find them interesting, and your practice will sit at the top of these suggestions. Keep reading to find out some of the highlights of this feature.
- Help grow your follower count. Instead of focusing on a single tweet, this feature promotes your account to a wide range of users who aren't already following you. This helps to quickly grow your follower count, and provide you with more widespread exposure.
- You only pay for the followers you gain. Much like with promoted tweets, you don't have to worry about paying for uninterested users -- you only pay for those that decide to follow your account.
Medical Social Media Management
If you're unsure how to properly manage your social media presence or simply don't have the time, let MedNet help! We will plan and execute a social media strategy catered to your individual wants and needs. Contact a MedNet representative today to learn more.
Category: Social Networking