Year In Review: Search Engine Optimization in 2014
The world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is constantly evolving, and thus past year was no exception. We're taking a look back at the state of SEO in 2014 by highlighting some of our most popular blogs of the year.
- In October, Google released an update its Penguin algorithm for the first time in more than a year. Penguin 3.o, as it came to be known, aimed to filter spam by demoting websites that used low-quality backlinks in the search engine. Our blog discussed the newest iteration of the algorithm in Google News: Penguin 3.0 Still in Progress.
- The practice of SEO is more than just a collection of keywords. For best ranking results, original and valuable content is the name of the game, as we learned in Elements of a Valuable Blog Article.
- We know that technical jargon can be confusing and intimidating to the uninitiated. That's why we defined some of the most common SEO principles in SEO for Beginners: 7 Terms to Know. Bookmark this blog for reference as your practice plans out its SEO strategy for the upcoming year.
- SEO is sometimes referred to as the"wild wild west"-- a moniker often based on a foundation of misinformation. We tackle some of the biggest myths surrounding search campaigns in Top 5 Myths About SEO Tactics.
- As with anything worth achieving, SEO success doesn't happen overnight. Realistic Expectations of SEO hashes out the nuances of the practice and the many factors that can influence ranking results. Read on to find out how your campaign can gain traction and build long-term success.
Looking to Boost Your Search Engine Presence in 2015? Let MedNet Help.
If you would like more information about what SEO can do for your medical practice website, contact a MedNet representative. Our SEO experts can develop a unique campaign to positively impact your website's search engine rank. We can be reached at 877-MEDNETT
Category: Search Engine Optimization