Why Pay-Per-Click Advertising is Right for Your Medical Practice
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a form of internet advertising where rather than, "you get what you pay for," you pay for what you get! PPC ads can be seen on many popular social media and search engine websites in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Pay-per-click advertisements ensure page-one placement for your medical practice website in search engine results. To follow is a brief overview of the benefits of pay-per-click advertising and how incorporating PPC into your marketing campaign can greatly benefit your medical practice.
- Small initial investment with a big pay off. After an initial set-up fee, you only pay when your advertisement is clicked on by a viewer. Depending on how aggressive you want you ad campaign to be will depend on what you'll spend, that way you can set a budget.
- Competitors don't have the home-field advantage. PPC levels the playing field for advertisers. There is no such things as being too small of a medical practice when it comes to PPC. It doesn't matter if you're part of a health care conglomerate, or a small private practice, your PPC campaign will be viewed by the right eyes through the use of essential key words and innovative advertisement design.
- PPC supplies instant gratification compared to organic SEO tactics. SEO, or search engine optimization will increase your search engine rankings organically overtime through the use of content marketing. SEO-friendly original blog posts that are loaded with keywords and useful information forces Google to re-index your website every time a new page of content is added. However, this process is lengthy, and PPC is a great tactic to use while you wait for the benefits of SEO to be seen.
- All components of PPC are "trackable." With PPC, its easy to make sure that your ads are effective at all times by tracking keyword success. Sometimes certain ads will gain more attention than others. By tracking the successes of your PPC campaign, it is easy to see what works for your business and what doesn't.
- Nation and local exposure— where appropriate. Pay-per-click ads increase your local and national exposure. For medical practices the emphasis is on local exposure, and PPC helps to ensure that you are trafficking the right individuals to your website. A boost in national exposure can also help medical practices in the form of health care tourism. Many individuals are willing to travel for various medical procedures permitting they are assured they have found the right doctor.
MedNet Can Handle it For You
Too busy to manage your search engine marketing campaign? Let MedNet Help! We can plan an organized and effective marketing campaign to get potential clients interested in your services! Contact a MedNet Representative to learn more.