Year in Review: Mobile Optimization in 2014
Technology is always improving, and in 2014 we learned that having a medical practice website optimized for mobile devices is crucial towards improving site traffic. We at MedNet rounded up our top articles on mobile optimization in 2014.
Highlights from Our Mobile Optimization Articles of 2014:
- Having a mobile site is different that having a site that is optimized for mobile compatibility, you can review the difference in our article, The Relationship Between Website Architecture and SEO
- How quickly a webpage loads on a mobile device is imperative to retaining site traffic, in How to Best Reach Your Mobile Audience we covered the beneficial aspects of mobile-friendly sites
- Apple released the newest version of one of the trendiest smartphones this year: the iPhone. In Why Apple Innovation Requires Mobile-friendly Sites we see just how influential the smartphone really is on web design
- A site optimized for mobile use keeps visitors from "bouncing," learn more about why in Top 4 Reasons to Optimize Your Website for Mobile
- MedNet is always striving to improve its services to our valued clients, in out article MedNet Improves Graphics to Support Hi-Res Mobile Devices we announced some important changes we made for mobile-friendly sites
New Year's Resolution
Make sure your medical practice website is mobile-friendly and consider a redesign for 2015. Out with the old, and in with the new, staying on top of marketing and technology trends is the best way to market your medical practice.
Need a Mobile-friendly Site? MedNet Can Design One For You.
We offer a variety of services to help boost your mobile presence and reach your mobile audience. From full mobile sites to social networking packages, we have something for your practice! Contact a MedNet representative to get started.
Category: Mobile Sites