MedNet Improves Graphics to Support Hi-Res Mobile Devices
This week MedNet Technologies released new graphics to support higher resolution mobile devices for mobile-friendly sites. In addition to the new graphics, our client's sites have been re-coded and improved to display more correctly on smartphones and tablets. Having a mobile-friendly site is essential for effective online marketing and for reaching your target audience. To follow are a few reasons why on-the-go websites are a critical part of your online marketing campaign.
Google Research Says Consumers Want Mobile-friendly Sites
- Study found nearly 74% of mobile users are more likely to revisit mobile-friendly sites.
- Research confirmed that 67% find they're more likely to use a product or service they read about on a mobile-friendly site.
- Having a mobile site isn't enough, having a good mobile site is crucial. The study reported that 61% of mobile users said if they can't find the information they're looking for immediately, that they will quickly move on to another mobile site.
What are Online Consumers Looking for in a Mobile-friendly Site?
- Larger buttons (mobile-users don't want to have to zoom or expand pages to click on buttons).
- Little to no scrolling.
- Little to no need to zoom in or "pinch" their mobile screens.
- Easy to find contact information for the business.
- Links to the business' social media accounts so they can remain connected.
- Most importantly, users want mobile sites to be fast. The study found that users who had to wait longer than 5 seconds for the page to load on a mobile device grew bored and moved on to another website.
- Easy to access information (requiring 2 clicks or less).
- An accessible and organized search bar.
- A "click to call," button that will immediately pull the business' telephone number up for the user.
- A site that re-formats itself to fit the mobile screen it is being viewed on.
- An option to continue to the non-mobile site.
Is Your Website Mobile-friendly? MedNet Can Build One For You.
We offer a variety of services to help boost your mobile presence and reach your mobile audience. From full mobile sites to social networking packages, we have something for your practice! Contact a MedNet representative to get started.
Category: Mobile Sites