Web Designer/Graphic Designer
MedNet Technologies develops, manages, and markets websites for more than 2,500 healthcare providers including physicians, dentists, veterinarians and other medical-related businesses.
We are seeking a Web/Graphic Designer to conceptualize, design and develop websites.
- Attend client meetings to discuss clients' requirements.
- Plan and wireframe site designs and execute successful design concepts. Work with senior designers, team leads, and project managers on implementing various design tasks.
- Work as a team member with entire design and development group.
- 1- 3 years previous experience as a professional web designer required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- In-depth understanding of design principles, color theory, and typography required
- Ability to properly present and discuss own design work (strong communication skills) required
- Experience with HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Implementing jQuery
- Experience with WordPress themes a plus
ONLY CANDIDATES PROVIDING A LINK TO ONLINE PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED
MedNet Technologies has been developing and managing websites for healthcare professionals since 1998. Our company is fast-paced with a ‘team approach’ to servicing our clients. For more information please visit www.mednet-tech.com. Our company is based in Melville, NY and our 50+ member team enjoys a casual work environment.
For immediate consideration please send us your resume along with your salary requirements. Only candidates who best meet our requirements will be contacted.