Junior Web Designer
MedNet Technologies develops, manages, and markets websites for more than 2,500 healthcare providers including physicians, dentists, veterinarians and other medical-related businesses.
Reporting to the Creative Director and Director of Web Development, the role of the Web Designer will be to work on all areas of client websites including graphic design and coding sites using HTML and CSS. We need a team member who is ready to learn and who works well in a team environment.
This is a growing position that requires true passion for web design and is a great opportunity to advance skills and gain experience as a professional web designer.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven abilities in graphic and web design
- Strong in CSS and HTML
- Experience in coding WordPress themes
- Knowledge of Jquery and PHP
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with others and is a team player
- Experience with mobile and responsive design is a plus
ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES PROVIDING A LINK TO ONLINE PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED
MedNet Technologies has been developing and managing websites for healthcare professionals since 1998. Our company is fast-paced with a ‘team approach’ to servicing our clients. For more information please visit www.mednet-tech.com. Our company is based in Melville, NY and our 50+ member team enjoys a casual work environment.
For immediate consideration please send us your resume along with your salary requirements. Only candidates who best meet our requirements will be contacted.