About MedNet Technologies
MedNet Technologies is the leader in web development services for healthcare professionals.
Who We Are
Since 1998, MedNet Technologies has been designing, managing and marketing websites for healthcare professionals throughout the United States and abroad. With a diverse portfolio of over 2,500 clients, MedNet offers online solutions for practices and organizations of all sizes — from individual providers to large, multi-discipline groups. Our clients include many of the most well-respected healthcare professionals in the world.
With a team of more than 50 web designers, copywriters, search engine visibility specialists, programmers and support personnel, MedNet bridges the gap between innovation and artistic excellence. Our unique solution-driven approach works to ensure not only a beautiful website, but a website designed to convert online visitors into loyal patients.
MedNet specializes in creating websites for...
- Medical, dental and veterinary practices
- Medical societies
- Physician networks
- Insurance companies
- Other related businesses
We invite you to browse our online portfolio and see some of the award-winning work we have done.
- We are exclusively healthcare.
- Each website is developed using vetted medical and dental content
- MedNet-Sites provide detailed information on the practice, its healthcare providers and the procedures and treatments offered
- Each website is designed to be recognized by search engines, based on specialty, treatments offered and location information
- We are experienced professionals.
- Award-winning web designers
- 13+ years experience in healthcare information and marketing
- Department dedicated to Internet Marketing / Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- We are client-based.
- Thousands of healthcare practices in all 50 states and 12+ countries
- Clients across a variety of 100+ medical, dental, and veterinary specialties
- Practices range from individuals to groups of more than 300 doctors
- Clients include professional medical societies, patient support groups, laboratories, surgery centers, and pharmaceutical & healthcare manufacturers
- Websites developed for healthcare institutions, hospitals, medical & dental colleges
- Sub-sites developed for individual hospital departments